Okay, forewarning: I am drunk and there were probably be grammatical errors in my post. Normally these bother me, but whatever, I'm drunk, get the fuck over it. So tonight started off with a typical pregame at Vives, teaching the Spaniards how to play Asshole the card game. Basically without soudning too college, I drank a lot and was good to go by the time we went to the bars. We went to De Giraf (shout out to Cass and Chad who have been there....... our giraffe drawings are still up and I managed to tell nearly the whole bar that we drew those), so anyways after goldstrike shots at the giraffe we go to De Rector (the infamous dance club commonlyu referred to as DE RECTUM by inappropriate americans... whatever inappropriate things happen there so it's okay).
So for awhile I'm dancing, getting cheap drinks, having the fuckin time of my life, but then this guy winks at me. Whatever, Europeans are creepy, I get it. So I continue dancing, don't acknodwledge this guy, whatevs. Life is great. He winks at me again. I get somewhat pissed off. I continue dancing, this guy STANDS IN FRONT OF ME and winks. ummm WTF I want nothing do to with you. I give him a dirtly look and continue dancing, hoping that my mean look will scare him off. Fail. I unforutuanatly make eye contact again and at this point he has the nerve to give me a kissy face.... this is too much for me so naturally I give him the finger and tell him to fuck off. I felt fucking great doing that, it was big tits awesome.
Unforutnately, this guy (a Spaniard I don't think I mentioned) was very offended when I did that. Two minutes later, he is in my face shoving his middle finger all up in my space.... for real, itr almost went up my nose... which wouldv'e been bad because i have a cold.. soo ummm snot finger FO REAL if it had made it up there. Luckily, my friends were all over it... Ryan, Inigo, Borja, and Robert were in this guys face threatinening to kick his ass. Honestly, I feel bad for causing trouble but it was hilarious seeing an American, two Spaniards, and a Brit threateneing to beat this five foot 6 guy up... he looked like a shrimp and they were all getting in his face..... thanks for having my back guys.
Even after thy settled matters, 20 minutes later he tried to start a fight again because apparently I was giving him "loca" looks...... not true, I had no desire to look at this guy whatsoever, so teh boys ganged around him again. He ended up leaving and I had a great time until I ran out of $$. The euro is raping me, it;s okay. It's four thirty and I should probs go to bed, I'm hoping we have a Mcdicks breakfast club and discuss the night in detail with friends.
In conclusion, Leuven is the best fucking place in the world. I don't care where you are, but you should be in Leuven. I'm an asshole, I love all yall reading this, the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment